Google Analytics 4
Over 90% of Google Analytics installations are providing marketing teams with inaccurate data
That’s a pretty big gamble to bet your marketing dollars on. We ensure your data is accurate through in-depth Google Analytics audits, comprehensive solution design, attribution modeling, and real-time reporting.
Every Viaggio Digital project starts with data analysis. Our Google Analytics Certified experts lift the hood on your Google Analytics, checking over 100+ data points to ensure your data is accurate and meaningful. We check to make sure traffic is being filtered properly, important website goals and events are being tracked, marketing attribution is setup, and all data is actionable to drive ongoing digital strategy.
Viaggio Digital is one of the only digital marketing agencies in the United States where every employee is Google Analytics Certified. Not only are the experts analyzing your Google Analytics certified by Google, but so are the project managers running your account, the operations team executing your strategy, and the development teams creating and maintaining your website. More than that, our team is in-house and dedicated to understanding your business and your goals.
Our Google Analytics Audit
Our comprehensive Google Analytics audit is how we diagnose your website and determine next steps for implementation. We start from the top down, making sure that your Google Analytics property is installed and setup correctly, and that the data it returns to your reports is correct every time.
- Google Analytics won’t work if the code isn’t setup properly. Our team ensures that every single page on your website has Google Analytics tracking properly implemented and that data is being filtered correctly so you and your marketing teams get the full scope of your website performance.
Domains & Subdomains
- If you have multiple domains and subdomains that interact with one another, your data is in danger of being inflated. Our experts check to make sure that cross domain tracking is implemented and tracking properly across all of your website’s domains. This will give you a better view of your overall digital ecosystem and help you monitor how users engage across multiple properties.
Account / Property / View Structure
- Multiple properties and views can be confusing, especially for larger websites. Our team will ensure your Google Analytics account structure is properly setup and all of your profiles have the right data and dashboards. We’ll also make sure your user permissions are setup correctly so users can’t mistakenly taint or destroy data. We’ll also make sure your data is properly filtered across views, so users only see the data they need.
Goal & Event Tracking
- Goal and event tracking is one of the most crucial elements to any analytics setup. Your website has important actions you want users to take, and these actions should be tracked. Whether it’s filling out a form, downloading a guide, watching a video, or making a purchase, installing proper goal and event tracking ensures you’re measuring these actions correctly and showing the success of your marketing efforts.
- We make sure your goal and event tracking is setup correctly so you can properly track the ROI of your digital marketing efforts continuously.
Site Search Configuration
- One of the often underutilized features in Google Analytics is site search tracking. If you have an internal site search on your website, users are likely using it to find content or services on your site. It’s important you track what phrases users search on your website so you can prioritize content and adjust your site navigation if necessary. There are a ton of great uses for internal site search data; it all starts with tracking.
- Digital marketing provides a volume of data. It is one of the most tracked marketing methods available to marketers today. However, making sense of all of the data can be daunting. If you want to get a better idea of how all of your digital marketing channels work together to drive more traffic, revenue, and conversions to your site, you need proper attribution reporting in place.
- From SEO to paid, social to email, and everything in between, attribution tracking gives you the ability to see the larger picture of how each channel influences one another. With in depth attribution tracking, you’ll get the full scope of how exactly your digital marketing channels are working together to drive traffic and conversions to your website, and where the opportunities lie to improve your results.
Project Plan & Roadmap
- Our work doesn’t stop with an audit. The audit is meant to provide a comprehensive solution design with a prioritized task list and roadmap for implementation.
- Our Google Analytics experts can either work with an internal development/engineering team to implement the recommendations or handle the entire implementation with our in-house experts. We will also work with your team on an ongoing basis to ensure all of the implementations are maintained and your data is providing clear, actionable insights that influence your marketing efforts.
Get In Touch
Need to make sure that data you’re collecting in Google Analytics is correct and helping you make the right business decisions? We’re happy to take a look – give us a shout and one of our Google Analytics Certified experts will be in touch!